A global partnership
The Indigenous Navigator is a collaborative initiative realised with the support of the European Union by a consortium of six partners:
- Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact (AIPP)
- Forest Peoples Programme (FPP)
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- International Work Group on Indigenous Affairs (IWGIA)
- Tebtebba Foundation
- The Danish Institute for Human Rights
- Indigenous Peoples Major Group for Sustainable Development
In 2014, we formed a partnership to work jointly towards strengthening indigenous peoples' access to justice and development through participatory monitoring.
Meet our partners around the globe
The Indigenous Navigator is being implemented in close cooperation with local partners in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Meet our local partners here: